Saturday 14 September 2013

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - REVIEW

Hello, hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far! I just wanted to do a quick review of my current (although, saying this, it has nearly run out) foundation, which is the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation with SPF 15. I have really liked using this foundation and I think it is the best I have found for my skin so far. I have used a range of brands in the past, including Benefit, Bare Minerals, Revlon and Maybelline, however a lot of cheaper foundations tend to flake on my skin therefore whenever I can afford to I try and buy a higher end foundation. This was the first Bobbi Brown product that I have tried and I can definitely say that I will use products by the brand again. It gives a brilliant coverage and stays on my (oily) skin all day. I have the shade Sand and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I also just want to say how helpful the lady at the Bobbi Brown counter I visited was- she spent a good 15 minutes showing their range of skin care, applying the foundation and a little blusher, and wasn't pushy at all which I always appreciate! I'm not sure I'll be able to buy another bottle anytime soon because at £30 (a day's wages for me) it is a little pricey! But if you want to splurge a little, then it is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment