Tuesday 18 February 2014

MINI BEAUTY HAUL

Hey guys! I just thought I would do a quick post telling you about the beauty products I have picked up over the past few days



Naked 3 Palette:
Yes, this happened and I do realise I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon. I have wanted to buy the Naked 3 ever since I first saw the pre-release photographs and on multiple occasions have I wandered over to the Urban Decay counter in my local Debenhams and restrained myself, but yesterday I finally gave in. The rosy, pink toned shades in the palette are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to try out some new looks that are different from my religiously used Foxy all over the lid, Bootycall in the inner corner to highlight and Busted in the crease look from my Naked 2.



Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Face Mask:
I haven't tried this yet but have heard very good reviews about it. My skin hasn't been in the best state recently so I'm hoping this stuff will work its magic and give it a little TLC. I'll let you know my full opinion when I've used it a few times, however I did use it the other night; the sensation of the warming was REALLY weird but it didn't take very long and left my skin feeling as smooth as a baby's bum!




    The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel: 
    I actually only went into The Body Shop on this occasion to buy a present for someone but when I spotted this in the sale section at £3 I couldn't exactly resist. It smells absolutely divine and I love shower gels from The Body Shop. Also, I just want to add how good the customer service is and how nice all the staff are... the lady serving me today was kind enough to provide very generous samples of 5 different products, which I really appreciated!

    Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: When I heard people comparing this to Bioderma, a highly coveted product that is incredibly hard to get hold of in the UK hence why I haven't tried it, I knew I needed to get my mitts on it. So far, so good- it successfully removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling very clean. Obviously, I can't comment on how it compares to Bioderma though.



Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: Again, something I have been wanting to buy for a while but just haven't got round to for some reason. I really love Real Techniques brushes, for both their quality and their price. I've been desperately in need of a new brush like this for a while now so I'm hoping that this will work as well as my other brushes by Real Techniques do.




Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in the shade 'Elusive': Oh. My. God. This stuff. Guys, if you haven't swatched these yet then I urge you to go do it right now. The shade range is amazing considering they have only just been released and the formula is just... ugh, oh so pigmented. I bought the shade Elusive in Superdrug for an introductory price of £5.99 (instead of £7.99), which is a beautiful pink colour and as you probably know, I am a real sucker for pink lip products.

I hope you liked seeing some of the products that I have bought recently! If you enjoyed this post, please comment and I'll do some more hauls in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment