Sunday 15 June 2014

WEEKLY LINKS - 09-15 JUNE 2014

Hey guys! I have loved reading the 'Links I Love' feature on one of my favourite blogs, Cupcakes & Cashmere for a long time and thought it would be a good idea to start it myself. Through my internet addiction, I have acquired quite the collection of interesting, uplifting, inspiring and helpful links in my Google Chrome bookmarks list, which I plan to share 10 of every week with you guys. SO, here is take 1; happy reading!

1 - A little something to lift your spirits; I watched the whole video with a beaming smile plastered across my face. 10/10 for effort!

2 - Need something to read?; A handy tool that I for one love using!

3 - The perfect inspiration; Originally watched this probably about a year ago and since then I have watched it over and over, constantly in awe. I wish could write poetry like this *sobs*.

4 - Quick and easy student snack recipes; if you are a student, then you will obviously know pain of having so little time and so little money to your name- here is a HUGE list of snacks that are just perfect if you are on a tight budget and you want to get rid of those ready meals!

5 - Tip of your tongue; whilst this doesn't exactly help when you can't think of the word you want to use at all, but a very useful tool if you know certain letters or even the meaning of a word you can't quite put your finger on.

6 - Beauty Hacks; 26 of the best beauty hacks according to editors at Allure magazine.

7 - Faith Restoring; need your faith in humanity restored? Look no further than this blog.

8 - The Best Ever Brownies; my all time favourite thing to bake. Squares of heavenly, gooey, sweet, yummy, chocolatey goodness.

9 - Song Of The Week; I have been loving Budapest by George Ezra for the past week or so. My life has been so swamped with exams, and this song is so uplifting that I just want to have a dance party every time I hear it.

And finally, 10 - The Loneliest Road In America; God only knows why stuff like this fascinates me so much. If you enjoy reading pointless but endlessly interesting things, then go for it.

Hope you have all had the best week!







No comments:

Post a Comment