Monday 16 June 2014

MY GO TO 3-STEP LIP COMBO




Hey guys! I wasn't sure what to write for today's post to be honest so I decided to show you my go to lip combo. This is a look that works rain or shine, day or night, shopping or partying- the opportunities are literally endless...

1) Firstly, I apply a clear lip balm to moisturise. I have horribly dry, chapped lips therefore this step is crucial for me. At the moment, my favourite is the Nuxe Reve De Miel Honey Lip Balm (which I have recently written a post on and am LOVING at the moment!)

2) The next step is to apply a nude lipstick. Personally, I like my nude lipsticks to be more on the pink side therefore my go to nude at the moment is the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade Let's Get Naked. I love these products- they are purse friendly, highly moisturising and stay on your lips basically all day!

3) To finish the look off I apply my favourite lipgloss of all time in the form of the NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in the shade Pirée. I'm pretty sure that this was my first NARS purchase and I just know that the second I run out I'll be off buying a new one. At £19, they are a little on the pricey side however in my opinion they are so worth it! Both the colour and the finish of this gloss are beautiful.




Swatches of the products used and the finished result!



             







No comments:

Post a Comment