Wednesday 18 June 2014

NAIL OF THE DAY (NOTD): LEIGHTON DENNY'S PLUSH PINK


My NOTD ft. my rather lovely new bargain (£4!!!) cushion from Tesco.


Hey guys! Quick post for you all today showing you what my nails look like at the moment. They're in fairly good condition and shape- I've been using my Models Own 4 Way Nail Buffer regularly to file, buff and smooth my nails out and I've been loving it! Today, whilst sat in the garden I decided to apply a newbie polish from my collection called Plush Pink by Leighton Denny. I actually got it free with the July Harper's Bazaar Issue, which contains one of 6 Leighton Denny polishes in different colours, each worth £11- this is a fantastic deal in my eyes considering that this shade is actually part of the main collection! It was opaque and glossy after one coat, but I put on two coats hoping that it will last a little while longer. This particular colour is a beautiful, true hot pink that will be perfect for the summer. The only problem I had with this polish was that the brush picked up far too much polish and because the formula is quite thick and gloopy, it could get a little messy at times. Otherwise, I love this!


Leighton Denny's 'Plush Pink' and the July issue of Harper's Bazaar


The shades available (I'm sorry, this is quite possibly the worst photo I have ever taken...)


Please note- it took me about 1 hour to finally be able to paint my nails because this little gal was playing around in my garden. Never ever seen her before but she was a lovely little thing and sat happily with me for a bit whilst I flicked through my magazine. Found it funny because (shock horror) I've never really been much of a cat person; but this one I loved and it seemed the feeling was mutual!!




No comments:

Post a Comment