Thursday 4 December 2014

5 CHRISTMAS GIFTS FROM... ANTHROPOLOGIE

Hey guys! It feels like such a long time since I've been able to sit down and write a blog post.. maybe because it's been nearly 2 months since my last one! I neglect my blog far more than I'd like to, but juggling all of the college work I have, social commitments & my job is obviously more difficult than it sounds! Anyway, for my first post back blogging I thought I'd do something Christmas themed. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love buying Christmas presents (most of the time anyway... it's rather stressful trying to find a perfect gift at 6pm on Christmas Eve; don't even try to deny that you've been in that situation, we've all been there!) as well as giving them. I think it's rooted in the fact that I simply love shopping; I will be the first to admit my shopping habits are verging on addiction at times, but it's a whole lot better when I have a valid reason to be spending the money. I was browsing Anthropologie earlier and there were so many things I loved, so I thought I'd put together a quick post of my top 5 Christmas gifts as found on their website... everything is below £20 so that you could buy them for stocking fillers or Secret Santa gifts if you don't mind spending a little more on a gift that is lovely and that the recipient is sure to really appreciate.


Do you have anything from Anthropologie on your Christmas list this year?
















No comments:

Post a Comment