Monday 6 October 2014

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT - MILANI BAKED BLUSH IN 'BERRY AMORE'



Hey guys! Brands such as NYX and Milani are very hard to get hold of in the UK and if you are lucky enough to find them then they are about double the price. So, a while back decided to order a few bits from an American website called BeautyJoint and I highly recommend it! Postage was only around £10, prices were extremely reasonable and even better, my package arrived in just under a week.

As I may have mentioned in a recent post, I admit me and blusher have never been the best of friends. I have always loved how it looks on other people but haven't really got the hang of applying it myself without looking like I have had some sort of allergic reaction on my cheeks. That aside, I decided that it was finally time that I mastered it. I ordered 5 blushers from the website and my favourite out of them was definitely the Milani Baked Blush in the shade Berry Amore. I discovered this product whilst watching one of MissGlamorazzi's videos on YouTube over Christmas and when I spotted it online for just under £5, I thought, why not?


This shade is a funny one, as in the pan it looks like a mauve-y berry shade with flecks of gold and I feel like this is what it looks like on my skin as well when I just apply it lightly. However, when I applied it as a swatch on the back of my hand it was more of a light brick red; either way, it is a gorgeous colour! I must admit that it looks a little scary whilst in the pan, however is nowhere near as daunting when you put it on your skin... a little goes a long way! The hints of gold give your cheeks a lovely glow and I just think this blush is perfect for the current and upcoming Autumn and Winter months. Also, the formula is just perfect in my opinion. The Milani Baked Blush is very easy to apply and the colour is very pigmented. Since I have started wearing blusher on a more regular basis, this has been my go to product.








No comments:

Post a Comment